Link-Belt 130 X4 Series excavators are built to exceed your expectations. We redesigned the control spools and incorporated spool stroke control (SSC) functions into the hydraulic system to reduce pressure loss and distribute hydraulic oil more smoothly, reducing cycle times by 2%. Expect more power and fuel efficiency, thanks to an innovative Final Tier 4 engine that delivers up to 8% improved fuel consumption, without a Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) to maintain or replace! Settle in to the roomiest, most accommodating cab in its class, with more legroom and a new highback, heated seat for shift-long comfort. Daily maintenance is a snap, with ground-level access to all service points, easily opened by hand.
Innovation and Attention to Details at Every Level
• Three power modes (Speed Priority, Heavy and Applied Power) let you choose the best blend of power, precision and fuel savings for the work you’re doing
• EPA Final Tier 4 engine is fuel efficient without sacrificing power
• No DPF to ever worry about!
• 2-3% DEF (Diesel Exhaust Fluid) consumption rate relative to fuel consumption, combined with one of the largest DEF tank capacities lets you work long hours between refills
• Ground level access to routine service points lets you cut daily maintenance down to just minutes
• Quiet, pressurized cab offers excellent visibility and comfortable, best-in-class seating
• Enough floor space to accommodate the largest of work boots, with cup holders and roomy storage compartments for cell phones, snacks and other personal items
• Dual cab working lights are standard, or choose optional LEDs for added visibility
• Ergonomic joysticks fit your hand perfectly
• 7” high-definition LED monitor keeps you connected to your machine and work environment
• RemoteCARE® telematics keeps a watchful eye on performance, maintenance intervals and theft deterrence
• Full-time, rear-view camera display is standard; add the WAVES™ option for a seamless 270° view around the machine
• Structural improvements to the boom and arm reduce stress and provide greater durability
• Robust undercarriage features larger track rollers and thicker plating for longer life
• Unique side-frame design reduces dirt accumulation and is easier to clean
Quick and Responsive to Take On Tough Challenges
The X4 Series features innovative EPA-certified Final Tier 4 engines from Isuzu that strike the ultimate balance between power, productivity and fuel efficiency. You’ll experience up to 8% improved fuel efficiency, without having to worry about costly diesel particulate filters (DPF) to maintain or replace. Three engine modes provide reliable power and control for any machine application. Choose Speed Priority (SP mode) to get jobs done quickly, Heavy (H mode) for the best blend of power and fuel savings or Applied Power (A mode), with 13 different RPM settings for precise control of heavy lifting, fine grading or leveling work.
• EPA-certified Tier 4 Final
• No DPF to maintain
• Up to 8% improved fuel economy
• 500-hr. fuel filters service intervals
• 10 diesel tank refills per 1 diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) refill
• 2-3% DEF consumption rate relative to fuel consumption
• Two-stage DEF anti-freeze system for protection in harsh operating conditions
• 30 hrs. between SCR regenerations, only takes 5-8 minutes to complete!
• VGT (Variable Geometry Turbocharger)
Power and Efficiency Without Compromise
The X4 Series offers the most advanced and roomiest cab in its class. Comfortable, automotive-grade high-back seat with head rest provides superior lumbar back support. With a longer and wider seating surface, it reclines to a 155° maximum reclining angle to create a relaxed environment during breaks. Mechanical suspension is standard, with air suspension, seat tilting adjustment and seat heaters available as options. The cab layout also includes ergonomically-designed arm rests that move with console, maintaining a constant distance between joysticks and arm rests no matter how the seat is adjusted.
• Quiet, pressurized cab
• Joysticks with easy-to-hold grip and switches
• Convenient ‘radio mute’ and one touch wiper switch
• Optional proportional joysticks w/auxiliary hydraulics control
• Cup holder and storage areas for cell phones and other small items
• Dual halogen cab lights standard
• Full time rear camera display
• Optional RH & LH side cameras
• ROPS and FOPS Level 1 certified, optional FOPS Level 2 head guard available
• Optional LED lights use less energy and are 3X brighter!
• Optional retractable rear window shade
• Optional front sun visor
• Improved radio with USB port and Bluetooth for hands-free communication.