Link-Belt X4 Series excavators are built to exceed your expectations. New electronically-controlled hydraulic pumps reduce cycle times by as much as 9%. Expect more power and fuel efficiency, thanks to an innovative Final Tier 4 engine that delivers up to 12% improved fuel consumption, without a Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) to maintain or replace! Settle in to the roomiest, most accommodating cab in its class, with more legroom and a new high-back, heated seat for shift-long comfort. Daily maintenance is a snap, with ground-level access to all service points, easily opened by hand.
Innovation and Attention to Details at Every Level
• Three power modes (Speed Priority, Heavy and Applied Power) let you choose the best blend of power, precision and fuel savings for the work you’re doing
• EPA Final Tier 4 engine is fuel efficient without sacrificing power
• No DPF to ever worry about!
• 2-3% DEF (Diesel Exhaust Fluid) consumption rate relative to fuel consumption, combined with one of the largest DEF tank capacities lets you work long hours between refills
• Ground level access to routine service points lets you cut daily maintenance down to just minutes
• Quiet, pressurized cab offers excellent visibility and comfortable, best-in-class seating
• Enough floor space to accommodate the largest of work boots, with cup holders and roomy storage compartments for cell phones, snacks and other personal items
• Dual cab working lights are standard, or choose optional LEDs for added visibility
• Ergonomic joysticks fit your hand perfectly
• 7” high-definition LED monitor keeps you connected to your machine and work environment
• RemoteCARE® telematics keeps a watchful eye on performance, maintenance intervals and theft deterrence
• Full-time, rear-view camera display is standard; add the WAVES™ option for a seamless 270° view around the machine
• Structural improvements to the boom and arm reduce stress and provide greater durability
• Robust undercarriage features larger track rollers and thicker plating for longer life
• Unique side-frame design reduces dirt accumulation and is easier to clean
Quick and Responsive to Take On Tough Challenges
Greater digging power, increased lift capacities and faster cycle times start with our intuitive Ulti-Flow™ hydraulic system featuring a 30% larger hydraulic passage area, larger spools and advanced controls. Pilot pressure sensors detect the type of work being done-such as digging or leveling-and then relays that data to proportional solenoid valves that quickly determine where optimal hydraulic pressures should be directed for that operation.
Two electronically-controlled Kawasaki variable-displacement axial-piston pumps and one Kawasaki gear pump assure that hydraulic power is delivered precisely when and where it’s needed. At the same time, hydraulic flows in noncritical areas of the system are reduced.
The result is better breakout force, more lifting strength and faster machine response. You’ll dig, swing and dump quicker than ever before…with up to 9% faster cycle times and improved fuel efficiency!
• Proprietary hydraulic system
• New control valve with larger ports; less restriction means improved hydraulic flow for increased performance
• Electronically-controlled pumps for improved cycle times, quicker response and more efficient machine operation
• Move more dirt per gallon of fuel
Power and Efficiency Without Compromise
The X4 Series features innovative EPA-certified Final Tier 4 engines from Isuzu that strike the ultimate balance between power, productivity and fuel efficiency. You’ll experience up to 7% improved fuel efficiency, without having to worry about costly diesel particulate filters (DPF) to maintain or replace. Three engine modes provide reliable power and control for any machine application. Choose Speed Priority (SP mode) to get jobs done quickly, Heavy (H mode) for the best blend of power and fuel savings or Applied Power (A mode), with 13 different RPM settings for precise control of heavy lifting, fine grading or leveling work.
• EPA-certified Tier 4 Final
• No DPF to maintain
• Up to 12% improved fuel economy
• 500-hr. fuel filter service intervals
• 10 diesel tank refills per 1 diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) refill
• 2.5% DEF consumption rate
• Two-stage DEF anti-freeze system for protection in harsh operating conditions
• 30 hrs. between SCR regenerations, only takes 5-10 minutes to complete!
• VGT (Variable Geometry Turbocharger)