The TB210R delivers excellent performance in an ultra compact design. It has an impressive feature set that includes pattern change valve, pilot controls, retractable undercarriage, minimum tail swing, and a two post ROPS foldable frame. It is the ideal excavator for the most confined applications.
• EPA Final Tier 4 Emission Compliant
• Engine Preheat Starting Aid
• Automatic Fuel Bleed System
• Dual Element Air Filters
• Warning Lights for Charge Level, Engine Oil Pressure, and Coolant Temperature
• Visual Indicators for High Speed Travel
• 12 volt System with 40 amp Alternator
• Boom Mounted Work Light
• Hour Meter
• Travel Alarm
UNDERCARRIAGE AND FRAME
• Double Flanged Track Rollers
• Hydraulically Retractable Track Frame
• Low and High Speed Travel
• Backfill Blade with Pin-on Extensions
• Protective Counterweight
• ROPS / TOPS Two Post Foldable Frame
• Foot Controlled Auxiliary Hydraulics
• 2" Retractable Seat Belt
HYDRAULIC & WORKING EQUIPMENT
• Pilot Operated Joystick Controls
• Tandem Gear Pumps
• Pattern Change Valve
• Auxiliary Hydraulic Plumbed to Arm
• Selectable One-way and Two-way Auxiliary Operation
• Pilot Accumulator
• Hydraulic Tank with Fluid Level Sight Gauge
• Detent for Continuous Auxiliary Flow
• Retractable Undercarriage – Allows this machine to travel through standard doorways and areas with limited access with ease.
• Short Tail Swing – Allows the operator to work in confined applications without concern of rear swing impacts.
• Two Speed – Features a convenient push button on the right travel lever to shift from low to high speed.
• Boom and Arm – Provides greater working range and features two way auxiliary hydraulics with shut-off valves.
• Powerful Traction Force – For excellent turning and travel performance in varying conditions.
• Top Mount Boom Cylinder – Helps protect the boom cylinder from damage from the bucket and debris.
• Wrap Around Counterweight – Protects key engine and hydraulic components from damage while delivering excellent stability
• Double Flange Track Rollers – Provide greater contact between the roller and rail for improved track retention.
• Protected Hydraulic Plumbing – All hoses for working equipment are routed through the boom and arm for an extra level of protection, and greater visibility of the work equipment.
• Spiral Wrapped Lines – Protect the blade cylinder hydraulic lines from damage due to rocks and debris.
• All Steel Construction – Protects components and ensures long term durability.
• Pilot Operated Joystick Controls – Deliver precise responsive controls, and are low effort reducing fatigue.
• Pattern Change Valve – Will allow the operator to choose their preferred operational pattern for greater efficiency and safety.
• Arm Rests – Fully support the operator’s arm for improved comfort.
• Dual Entry Points – Make it easier for the operator to enter or exit the machine from either side.
• Operator’s Station – Delivers excellent visibility and operator comfort while providing easy entry and exit.
• Convenient Grab Handle – Makes it easy to enter and exit the machine from both the right and left side.
• Unmatched Serviceability – Allows all key service and maintenance points to be inspected quickly and easily.
• Side Access Panel – Houses dual element air cleaner, fuel filter with shut-off, hydraulic filter, and fuel tank with sight gauge.
• Rear Service Access – Allows the operator to easily inspect the hydraulic oil, coolant level, and battery.
• Front Compartment – Provides outstanding access to the alternator, engine oil filter and engine oil dipstick.
• Selector Valve – Located under the operator’s seat allows operator to quickly choose one way or two auxiliary hydraulic flow.
• Lockable Fuel Fill – Is convenient and secure. A remote gauge is also provided for assistance when refueling. The system also uses a self bleeding system to provide easier restarts if the machine is run out of fuel.