TB216 provides the operator with a nice blend of power and functionality. It is completely redesigned for greater operator comfort, performance, and serviceability.
• EPA Final Tier 4 Emission Compliant
• Engine Preheat
• Dual Element Air Filters
• Automatic Fuel Bleed System
• Multi-Informational Display
• Visual Indicator for Engine Preheat, High Speed, Water Temp and Fuel Gauge
• Function Keys Transition Between Hour / Trip Meter, Time and Alarm, and Contrast Adjustment
• Hour Meter
• Travel Alarm
UNDERCARRIAGE AND FRAME
• Triple Flanged Track Rollers
• Hydraulically Retractable Track Frame
• Automatic Load Sensing 2 Speed Travel
• Adjustable Width Backfill Blade
• Cast Iron Wrap Around Protective Counterweight
• 9" Rubber Track
• ROPS / TOPS / FOPS Four Post Canopy
• Pattern Change Valve (ISO or SAE)
• Suspension Seat with Fore and Aft Adjustments
• Auxiliary Hydraulics Controlled with Foot Pedal
• 2" Retractable Seat Belt
• 3" Non-retractable Seat Belt (optional)
HYDRAULIC & WORKING EQUIPMENT
• Variable Displacement Piston Pumps
• Cushioned Boom and Swing Cylinders
• Pilot Operated Joystick Controls
• Hydraulic Oil Cooler
• Steel Hydraulic Tank with Fluid Level Sight Gauge
• Primary Auxiliary Circuit Plumbed to Arm with 1-Way and 2-Way Operation
• Top Mount Boom Cylinder
• Hydraulic Hoses Protected Inside of Boom and Arm
• Long Arm with Integrated Thumb Mount
• Dual Pin Position Bucket (optional)
• Mechanical Bucket Quick Coupler (optional)
• Main Pin Hydraulic Thumb (optional)
• Compact and Convenient – The TB216 delivers excellent size and balance for restricted job sites.
• EPA Final Tier 4 Engine – Is efficient and powerful and does not require any exhaust after-treatment systems.
• Excellent Reach – The optimized boom and arm design delivers excellent reach for greater productivity.
• Retractable Undercarriage – Allows this machine to travel through standard doorways and areas with limited access with ease.
• Drive System – Provides 15% more tractive force that the previous machine and now features automatic downshift for better turning, traveling and backfilling.
• Wrap Around Counterweight – Protects key engine and hydraulic components from damage while delivering excellent stability.
• Top Mount Boom Cylinder – Helps protect the boom cylinder from damage from the bucket and debris.
• Protected Hydraulic Plumbing – All hoses for working equipment are routed through the boom and arm for an extra level of protection, and greater visibility of the work equipment.
• All Steel Construction – Protects components and ensures long term durability.
• Triple Flange Track Rollers – Provide increased roller to rail contact improving track retention.
• Multi-Information Display – Is easy to read in all lighting conditions and keeps the operator informed on the status of the machine.
• Operator’s Station – Delivers excellent visibility and operator comfort while providing easy entry and exit.
• Four Post ROPS Canopy – Offers operator protection and peace of mind.
• Suspension Seat – Provides weight adjustment along with fore and aft movement and is also equipped with a 2 inch retractable seat belt.
• Adjustable Arm Rest – Help provide a comfortable operating position for the precision pilot controls.
• Pattern Change Valve – Will allow the operator to choose their preferred operational pattern for greater efficiency and safety.
• High Capacity Cooling System – Uses heavy duty side-by-side radiator and hydraulic cooler for optimum cooling.
• Lockable Fuel Fill – Is convenient and secure. A remote gauge is also provided for assistance when refueling. The system also uses a self bleeding system to provide easier restarts if the machine is run out of fuel.
• Rear Engine Access – Provides convenient access to daily checks and routine maintenance points.
• Under Seat Component Access – The battery and electrical components are conveniently located under the operators seat along with the pattern change valve.