The TB240 provides exceptional power, performance, a wide working range, and an excellent feature set. The cabin is spacious and well appointed ensuring operator comfort and efficiency.
• EPA Final Tier 4 Emission Compliant
• DOC+DPF Exhaust After Treatment
• High Pressure Common Rail Fuel Injection
• Automatic Fuel Bleed System
• Dual Element Air Filter
• Automatic Idle
• Working Modes: Power and High Altitude
• Engine Preheat Starting Aid
• High Capacity Radiator
• High Capacity Fuel Filters
• LCD Informational Display (canopy)
• 5.7" Color Multi-Informational Display (cab)
• Sealed Rocker Switches
• 12 volt System with 40 amp Alternator
• Halogen Work Lights: Boom and Side Cover
• Travel Alarm
UNDERCARRIAGE AND FRAME
• Triple Flanged Track Rollers
• Automatic Load Sensing 2 Speed Travel
• High Torque Planetary Final Drive
• Heavy Duty Dozer Blade with Float
• Large Wrap Around Counterweight
• 13.8" Rubber Tracks
• 13.8" Steel Tracks (optional)
• Power Angle Blade with Float and Bolt-on Cutting Edge (optional)
• ROPS / TOPS / OPG (ISO 10262 Level 1) Four Post Canopy
• Deluxe High Back Suspension Seat
• Adjustable Arm Rests
• Proportional Slide Switch for Auxiliary Hydraulics
• 2" Retractable Seat Belt
• 3" Retractable Seat Belt (optional)
• Cab with Air Conditioner, Heat, Defrost, Windshield Wiper and Washer, Skylight with Sunshade, AM / FM / MP3 Radio, 12v Power Outlet (optional)
HYDRAULIC & WORKING EQUIPMENT
• Variable Displacement, Open Center Hydraulics
• High Capacity Hydraulic Oil Cooler
• Large Hydraulic Reservoir with Fluid Level Sight Gauge
• Cushioned Boom, Arm, and Swing Cylinders
• Main Boom Cylinder Guard
• Hydraulic Pilot Controls
• Proportional Auxiliary Controls with Detent
• Adjustable Auxiliary Flow
• Primary Auxiliary Hydraulic Circuit Plumbed to Arm
• Multiple Attachment Presets
• Flow Selector Valve, Primary Auxiliary Circuit
• Pattern Change Valve (ISO or SAE)
• Pilot Accumulator
• Long Arm with Integrated Thumb Mount
• Dual Pin Position Bucket (optional)
• Mechanical Bucket Quick Coupler (optional)
• Main Pin Hydraulic Thumb (optional)
• Designed for Success – The TB240 design features a rounded body for improved visibility and functionality, and the conventional tail swing with reduced overhang provides outstanding stability.
• EPA Final Tier 4 Engine – Delivers exceptional power and performance and features a DOC and DPF exhaust after-treatment system for reduced emissions.
• Dialed In – The electronic throttle control makes it easy to set the throttle to the desired position for operation.
• Pick Your Mode – Power, and High Altitude modes allow the operator to choose the operating mode best suited to the application.
• Stay in Your Seat – Hydraulic flow can now be adjusted from the comfort of the operator’s seat. Additionally, two way auxiliary hydraulics are plumbed to the arm for greater attachment versatility.
• Wrap Around Counterweight – Protects key engine and hydraulic components from damage while delivering excellent stability.
• All Steel Construction – Protects components and ensures long term durability.
• Triple Flange Track Rollers – Provide increased roller to rail contact improving track retention.
• Shut-off Valve – Simplify attachement installation and limit the release of hydraulic oil
• Heavy Duty Boom – Designed for many years of service and dependability.
• Reduced Shock – Cushioning on the boom and arm cylinders improves component longevity and operator comfort.
• Multi-Informational Display – Is easy to read in all lighting conditions and keeps the operator informed on the status of the machine.
• Control Pattern Change Valve – Allows the machine to be matched to the operator’s preferred operating pattern.
• Suspension Seat – Provides weight adjustment along with fore and aft movement and is also equipped with a 2 inch retractable seat belt.
• Comfort and Convenience – The operator’s cabin on the TB240 is well appointed and spacious for outstanding comfort.
• Pilot Operated Joystick Controls – Deliver precise responsive controls, and are low effort reducing fatigue.
• Adjustable Arm Rest – Help provide a comfortable operating position for the precision pilot controls.
• Rear Engine Access – Provides convenient access to daily checks and routine maintenance points.
• None Better – The service access hood eliminates the tilt-up cabin, and provides outstanding access to the control valve, hydraulic lines, hydraulic tank, and pattern change valve.
• Lockable Fuel Fill – Is convenient and secure. A remote gauge is also provided for assistance when refueling. The system also uses a self bleeding system to provide easier restarts if the machine is run out of fuel.
• Keep it Clean – Improved fuel filtration and the use of low sulfur fuel will ensure proper engine performance.