Compact and agile the Takeuchi TW40 is able to work in areas with limited accessibility and space. The hydraulic skid steer style attachment coupler allows for quick and easy attachment exchanges and it is ideal for landscaping, general contracting, agricultural, and snow removal applications.
• EPA Interim Tier 4 Emission Compliant
• Engine Driven Fan
• Dual Element Air Cleaner with Restriction Indicator
• 12 volt System with 95 amp Alternator
• Heavy Duty Battery, 800 CCA
• Work Lights: (2) Front and (2) Rear
• Road Lighting Package
• Back-up Alarm
• Hydrostatic Drive w/ 100% Inching Pedal
• Front Limited Slip Differential (45%)
• 2 Speed Travel
• Lever Operated Park Brake
• Hydrostatic and Hydraulic Drum Service Brakes
• Rigid Axles with Outboard Planetary Reduction
• Center Frame Oscillation 120 Left / 120 Right
• True Center Steering Articulation 400 Left / 400 Right
HYDRAULIC & WORKING EQUIPMENT
• Priority Steering
• Auxiliary Hydraulic Lines Plumbed to End of Loader Arms
• Continuous Flow Auxiliary Detent
• Hydraulic Oil Level Sight Gauge
• Loader Arm Float
• Hydraulic SSL Style Quick Attach Coupler
• Z-Bar Linkage
• Elevated Operator's Station
• Folding ROPS / FOPS Guard
• Deluxe Lighting Package includes Work, Driving and Signal Lights
• Multi-Functional Joystick for Machine Direction Fwd / Rev and Loader Controls: Lower, Curl, Dump
• Tilt Steering Column (canopy only)
• Enclosed Cab with Heat and Front and Rear Wipers (optional)
• Hook Up – The hydraulic skid steer quick attach allows the TW40 to use a variety of skid steer attachments for greater versatility and performance.
• Complete Functionality – The multi-function joystick allows the operator to control all loader, directional, and travel speed functions with one controller.
• Stable Platform – Center pin oscillation allows the loader to remain stable and maintain traction while providing 24 degrees of total oscillation.
• Powerful – The TW40 delivers ample power, quiet operation, outstanding performance, and it is fuel efficient.
• Standard Auxiliary Hydraulics – Plumbed to the end of the loader arm, auxiliary hydraulics allow the operator to utilize a variety of hydraulically driven attachments.
• Be in Control – Travel speed may be controlled using the 100% inching pedal allowing the machine to be brought to a crawl/stop reducing wear on the brakes.
• Strong and Durable – The outboard planetary drives allow for larger bearings to be utilized and house oil separately from the differentials. This keeps the oil cleaner and reduces heat extending component life and durability.
• Powerful Performer – Equipped with a Z-bar loader linkage, the TW40 boasts powerful breakout forces, great excavating, stock pile loading, and heavy lifting capabilities. Additionally, it is an exceptionally strong design for a long service life.
• Keep it Cool – A side-by-side cooling module allows the machine to run cooler and more efficiently for greater component life and performance.
• Built to Last – The hydrostatic drive system provides excellent traction and control, and is built to perform.
• Simple and Durable – All cylinders are mounted on spherical bearings that are durable, easy to replace, and have no alignment issues.
• Protect the Rear – The rear counterweight provides excellent stability, features a low profile design, and protects the engine and hydraulic components from damage.
• Keep Informed – Both canopy and cab units feature monitor panels that are easy to view and keep the operator informed of machine performance.
• Comfort and Convenience – The operator’s cabin on the TW40 is spacious, well appointed, features a deluxe suspension seat, and an adjustable arm rest.
• Year Round Comfort – The automotive styled cab provides a comfortable environment for the operator and features heat and defrost.
• See More – Both canopy and cab models feature outstanding panoramic visibility for greater peace of mind.
• Well Protected – A foldable ROPS/FOPS Level 1 canopy enables the operator to lower the ROPS structure to enter areas with low overhangs.
• Ease of Operation – With an adjustable steering column the operator can place the steering wheel in the optimal operational position.
• Open Up – The rear engine cover opens providing access to key daily inspection points.
• Easy Access – Mounted under the engine hood the hydraulic tank and sight gauge are well protected and easy to access.
• Cool Running – The high capacity, side-by-side radiator and hydraulic oil cooler ensure clean fresh air reaches each component, and keeps the machine running efficiently.
• Secure for Transport – Large anchor points on the rear counterweight and the loader frame are conveniently located to easily secure the machine for transport.