The TW65 Series 2 provides incredible performance while delivering excellent fuel economy. The available road gear allows travel speeds up to 25 mph and the optional high flow hydraulics provide greater attachment versatility.
• EPA Final Tier 4 Emission Compliant
• DOC Exhaust After Treatment
• Water Cooled
• Dual Element Air Cleaner with Restriction Indicator
• High Capacity Radiator
• Multi-Informational Display
• 12 volt System with 95 amp Alternator
• Work Lights: Front and Rear
• Driving Lights and Turn Signals
• Directional Lights: Fwd / Rev
• Engine Preheat
• Back-up Alarm
• Hydrostatic Drive with 100% Inching Pedal
• 100% Locking Differentials: Front and Rear
• Outboard Planetary Drives
• 2 Speed Travel
• Spring Applied Parking Brake
• Multi-Wet Disc Brake
• Construction Tire Assembly (optional)
• Floatation Tire Assembly (optional)
• High Speed Road Gear with Ride Control (24.8 mph) (optional)
HYDRAULIC & WORKING EQUIPMENT
• Pilot Control
• Proportional Slide Switch Located in Loader Joystick for Auxiliary Hydraulic Circuit
• Auxiliary Hydraulic Lines Plumbed to End of Loader Arms
• Auxiliary Hydraulic Detent
• Hydraulic Oil Level Sight Gauge
• High Capacity Hydraulic Oil Cooler
• Z-Bar Linkage
• Bucket Float Function
• Mechanical Bucket Positioning
• Heavy Duty Hydraulic Bucket Quick Coupler
• Heavy Duty Self Aligning Loader Bushings with Oversized Pins
• High Flow Auxiliary Hydraulics (26.0 gpm) (optional)
• Combo Hitch to Universal SSL Adaptor (optional)
• Flat Face Hydraulic Coupler Kit (optional)
• Enclosed Cab with Air Conditioning, Heat, Front and Rear Wipers, Front and Rear Washer and Rear Window Defrost
• Elevated Operator's Station
• ROPS / FOPS Protection
• Deluxe Air Suspension Seat with Arm Rests
• Multi-Functional Joystick for Machine Direction, Bucket Control, Loader Arms, Diff Lock, High Speed, and Auxiliary Controls
• Auxiliary Circuit Thumb Switch and Loader Controls
• Large Steps and Grab Handles
• 2" Retractable Seat Belt
• 3" Retractable Seat Belt (optional)
• Stay Informed – The ADS dash provides the operator with valuable machine service and operational information, controls the optional high speed road gear, features anti-theft capabilities, and has indicators for a variety of machine functions.
• Excellent Power – The Deutz TD2.9L turbocharged engine is EPA Final Tier 4 compliant and does not require a DPF. It delivers outstanding power, quiet operation, excellent performance, and it is fuel efficient.
• Complete Functionality – The proportional, multi-function joystick allows the operator to control all loader and directional functions, and it now includes a proportional thumb wheel for greater auxiliary hydraulic functionality.
• Operator Convenience – The hydraulic quick coupler provides a heavy duty mount for attachments and is controlled from the operator’s seat for quick and easy attachment changes.
• Be in Control – Travel speed may be controlled using the 100% inching pedal which allows the machine to be brought to a crawl/stop reducing wear on the brakes.
• 100% Differential Lock – Can be engaged at low speeds (up to 3.7 mph) on both the front and rear axles delivers outstanding traction performance.
• Strong and Durable – The outboard planetary drives allow for larger bearings to be utilized and house oil separately from the differentials. This keeps the oil cleaner and reduces heat extending component life and durability.
• Powerful Performer – The exceptionally strong and durable Z-bar loader linkage features powerful breakout forces, has heavy lifting capabilities, is ideal for excavating, and stock pile loading.
• Keep it Cool – The side-by-side, high capacity cooling module allows the machine to run cooler and more efficiently for greater component life and performance.
• Heavy Duty Axles and Center Pin Oscillation – Provide excellent durability, stability, and ground clearance.
• Simple and Durable – All cylinders are mounted on spherical bearings that are durable, easy to replace, and have no alignment issues.
• Protect the Rear – The rear counterweight provides excellent stability, features a low profile design, and protects the engine and hydraulic components from damage.
• ADS Monitor Panel – Is easy to view and provides the operator with a great deal of operational data.
• Year Round Comfort – Factory air condtioner and heater are now standard equipment on the Series 2 compact wheel loaders providing a comfortable operator’s environment throughout the year.
• Well Appointed Cab – Features a deluxe cloth air suspension seat with multiple adjustments, and fold-able arm rest for excellent comfort.
• Comfortable Steering Position – The tilt steering column has been improved allowing for easier adjustments to improve operator comfort.