The Quadstar 1065 is a 65 t (71 USt) rough terrain crane with a 32.4 m (106 ft) four section boom - dual mode and three mode steering.
Go off the road with confidence with Terex rough terrain cranes. With excellent ground clearance and up to four steering modes, positioning these cranes in even the most rugged terrain is not a problem. Add to their flexibility, their durable construction and low cost of ownership, and you can see why Terex rough terrain cranes are an easy choice for day-in-and-day-out lifting.
Whether you maintain drilling rigs in Dubai, construct steel superstructure for a hospital in Toronto, offload rail for a transportation expansion project in Zurich or move mining equipment in an Indiana quarry, you need a crane that can do the work and also get to the jobsite. A Terex rough terrain crane will provide the solution you need.
Terex rough terrain cranes travel over the harshest terrain with ease. All are designed with excellent ground clearance and incorporate up to four steering modes to clear obstructions and maneuver in the most restricted jobsite conditions. Engine power and hydraulic output is matched to deliver quick boom speed and smooth, controlled lift. Terex quality is designed to maximize uptime and product value.
TEREX ROUGH TERRAIN CRANES EXPAND YOUR OPTIONS
● High-strength steels are tested to withstand extreme temperatures
● Rugged axles and machine superstructures withstand mud, snow and similar challenging environments
● Engine power and high-traction efficiency provide excellent gradeability
● The cab can be fitted with heating and air conditioning to provide outstanding operator comfort
BUILT TO WORK JOB AFTER JOB
The more hours your crane stays in service, the better your profit potential. Terex rough terrain cranes feature rugged, job-proven engineering combined with the best components available, all assembled by a highly trained, world-class workforce for peace-of-mind reliability.
● Quality manufacturing for long service life
● Easy access to filters and other maintenance points allows for easy daily maintenance
● World-class design supported by world-class suppliers
● Fully supported by Terex worldwide parts and service
EASE OF MAINTENANCE
Easy access maintenance points reduce the amount of time required to service your crane, which increases your uptime and billable hours.
Load positioning with the fully synchronized boom is easy. The boom can be extended and retracted while fully loaded, making precise load positioning possible. This is just one example of the value engineered into every Terex Crane.
EFFICIENT SITE-TO-SITE TRANSPORT
Both the weight and width of Terex rough terrain cranes are optimized for on-road truck transport. On the jobsite, you can select the travel speed you need from a powershift transmission and steer by selecting from three steering modes. You’ll increase your productivity on the job.
● Get to the jobsite quickly
● Get to work with the machine set to meet the requirements of the job
COMMITMENT TO SERVICE REDUCES DOWNTIME
Time is money and you’re in business to get the job done efficiently. So along with the easy-access maintenance, Terex is ready to keep your crane up and running whenever you need parts or service.
● Many Terex cranes are designed with interchangeable parts, enabling your dealer to more effectively service your crane if needed.
● Terex is committed to providing the service you demand – if a repair part is not available from our parts stock, we’ll secure it from our factory
A SMART INVESTMENT
● Intuitive controls and Load Moment Indicator (LMI) get operators up and running quickly
● Components from world-class suppliers deliver long, reliable service
● All steel structures are coated with rust-resistant paint
● The hydraulics are designed to provide smooth, controlled lifts