All terrain cranes:
• Versatile for a wide range of lifting needs in nearly all climate conditions, Terex all terrain cranes can move quickly to any jobsite, on or off the road. Compact, with excellent maneuverability and designed with one man operation in mind. Terex all terrain cranes are quickly rigged, even in confined jobsites. The ergonomic cab provides operator comfort.
• The Terex AC 40/2L has the longest main boom in its category with 37.4 m and a maximum tip height of 47 m
• Longest main boom in its category with 37.4 m and a maximum tip height of 47 m
• Fully hydraulic boom system provides shortest telescopic times and high load telescoping capacities
• State-of-the-art engine technology type OM 906 LA
• Spacious and comfortable cab with sliding door and large hinged windscreen (superstructure)
• 2-seat carrier cab with air-conditioning