• For lighter lifting, nothing beats the flexibility and reliability of Terex boom truck cranes. Able to travel at highway speeds, Terex boom truck cranes let you get to the jobsite, get set up, and get to work fast. No wonder you’ll often see them working multiple projects on multiple sites the very same day. They’re the “go to” crane for your bread-and-butter jobs.
• The BT 2047 is a 10 t maximum lifting capacity boom truck with 47 ft main boom.
• 47 ft (14.3 m) fully synchronous telescopic keel boom
• 10 USt (9.7 t) maximum lifting capacity
• Enhanced Dual Control Console: Modular, dual-control console allows operation from either side of the machine.
• Precise Control: Fully proportional controls with precise metering for smooth boom movements.
• Work Area Definition: The operator can define boundaries for boom rotation, lift and lower. A warning alarm sounds if the boom moves outside the defined area.
Strength and Power:
• Proven Keel Boom Design: Three-section fully synchronized, self-centering design that optimizes strength and delivers performance for high lift capacities at all lift radii.
• High-Performance Hydraulics: Three-pump system simultaneously provides independent flow to the boom, hoist and slew drive.
• Outriggers: Heavy-duty outrigger system offers stability and a compact footprint.
• External Rotation Drive: External rotation drive provides easy maintenance access.
• Hoses: Hoses for extend/retract are easily accessible if maintenance is required.
• Tow-stage jib
• Rotation resistant rope
• Multi-part load blocks
• Main host with 2 speed motor
• Heavy duty wood flatbeds
• Extra heavy duty wood flatbeds
• Radio remote controls
• One-man or two-man baskets
• Hoist drum tensioner
• Continuous rotation
• Oil cooler
• Single front bumper outrigger
• Hydraulic hose reel
• Tool box