• For lighter lifting, nothing beats the flexibility and reliability of Terex boom truck cranes. Able to travel at highway speeds, Terex boom truck cranes let you get to the jobsite, get set up, and get to work fast. No wonder you’ll often see them working multiple projects on multiple sites the very same day. They’re the “go to” crane for your bread-and-butter jobs.
• The BT 3870 is a 19 USt maximum lifting capacity boom truck with 70 ft main boom.
• 19 US t @ 5ft capacity at rated distance from center of rotation
• 70ft maximum boom length
• 80ft maximum tip height
• Optional single stage 24 ft or 24-40 ft jib
• 120ft maximum sheave height with 40ft jib
• Behind cab mounting with enhanced dual operator console
• Electronic rated capacity indicator with work area definition
• Quick reeving dual sheave boom head
• Enhanced Dual Control Console: Modular, dual-control console allows operation from either side of the machine.
• Precise Control: Fully proportional controls with precise metering for smooth boom movements.
• Work Area Definition: The operator can define boundaries for boom rotation, lift and lower. A warning alarm sounds if the boom moves outside the defined area.
Strength and Power:
• Proven Keel Boom Design: Three-section fully synchronized, self-centering design that optimizes strength and delivers performance for high lift capacities at all lift radii.
• High-Performance Hydraulics: Three-pump system simultaneously provides independent flow to the boom, hoist and slew drive.
• Outriggers: Heavy-duty outrigger system offers stability and a compact footprint.
• External Rotation Drive: External rotation drive provides easy maintenance access.
• Hoses: Hoses for extend/retract are easily accessible if maintenance is required.
• Single and tow-stage jibs
• Multi-part load blocks
• Wood or steel flatbed
• Extra heavy duty wood flatbeds
• Extra Heavy duty steel flatbeds
• Radio remote controls
• Tow-man basket
• Hoist drum tensioner
• Continuous rotation
• Oil cooler
• Single front bumper outrigger (required for 370 or continuous rotation)
• Tool box
• Inching control for hoist operation at rear of subframe, for one man hook ball stowage and deploy