• For lighter lifting, nothing beats the flexibility and reliability of Terex boom truck cranes. Able to travel at highway speeds, Terex boom truck cranes let you get to the jobsite, get set up, and get to work fast. No wonder you’ll often see them working multiple projects on multiple sites the very same day. They’re the “go to” crane for your bread-and-butter jobs.
• The Crossover 8000 is a 80 USt maximum lifting capacity boom truck with 126 ft main boom.
• Precise Control: Fully proportional controls with precise metering for smooth boom movements.
• Work Area Definition: The operator can define boundaries for boom rotation, lift and lower. A warning alarm sounds if the boom moves outside the defined area.
Strength and Power:
• Proven Keel Boom Design: Four-section fully synchronized, self-centering design that optimizes strength and delivers performance for high lift capacities at all lift radii.
• High-Performance Hydraulics: Three-pump system simultaneously provides independent flow to the boom, hoist and slew drive.
• X-pattern outriggers are designed to offer maximum stability while still providing a small footprint. X-pattern front outrigger design eliminates front jack requirement.
• Standard 360 degree continuous rotation
• 80 ton rated capacity @ 10 ft from center of rotation
• 126 ft maximum boom length
• 135 ft maximum tip height
• 32/57 ft optional jib,
• 190 ft maximum sheave height with 57 ft jib
• Tilting operator cab - standard
• Rated capacity indicator with work area definition